X-Men glass cage scene edits
I need you, Erik.
my parents eloped when my mother was 19 and this is a picture of her on their wedding night and it’s literally my favorite picture that exists of anyone, ever.
"My past work sought to explore the dichotomy between the visual language of materialism and spirituality. Similarly within the narrative of ‘The Inscending Spiral’ I have set out to describe a world where the linear sliding scale between the superficial glossy world of materialism and the profound depths of spiritual understanding were in fact a closed loop. That the seeming chasm between these polar opposites, from the emptiness of the airhead Valley girl to the empty mind of the enlightened Zen monk, could be traversed with a mere step." [text from Behance]
plaidshirtjimkirk’s Thank You Giveaway
I don’t know how this happened, but I hit a major follower milestone. HOW. WHY. I DON’T KNOW! But what I can say is that I’m immensely grateful!
I’d like to say a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for being awesome friends, sharing space husbands headcanons, fangasming over Old Married Spirk with me, joining me every Shaturday for Bill Shatner appreciation <3, reading my stories, and making this the greatest fandom I’ve ever been in!
As a small token of my appreciation, I’m doing a giveaway. There will be two winners and this is what’s up for grabs:
- Stars: Receives the pictured Kirk and Spock figures (in formal attire and ready for their wedding ;D), Starfleet hair bows, Star Trek bracelet, hard copy of William Shatner’s Star Trek Memories, Starfleet Command decal
- Sparkles: Receives the novelization of Star Trek The Motion Picture (in amazing condition for such an old book), Shocks of Adversity novel, LLAP bracelet, Starfleet emblem soaps, Starfleet Command decal
Rules and Information
- Must be following this plaid shirted captain
- Must have an open askbox
- If you win, you must reply to my message within 48 hours (otherwise, I’ll choose someone else)
- Must be comfortable with providing a shipping address if you win
- 1 Entry for 1 Like
- 1 Entry for Every Reblog
- I’ll ship anywhere in the world
- Ends August 30, 2014
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Completely unrelated to and not required to join the giveaway, I just wanted to let everyone know the Old Married Spirk Challenge is on! Posting will be in November and we accept any kind of fandom work (writing, art, videos, playlists, etc). The rules are extremely flexible so if you want to join, follow oldmarriedspirk and check out the official LiveJournal Community. :D
Thank you so much again and good luck!! <333 LLAP!
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender on interview - XMen Days of Future Past
Джеймс МакЭвой и Майкл Фассбендер на интервью - Люди Икс: Дни минувшего будущего
http://vk.com/video-56511275_168820025 - (Смотреть полное видео) Watch the full video
Fox sleeping in a graveyard.
Makes me wonder about reincarnation
this is seriously so beautiful
"Treat her like a lady, and she'll always bring you home."